Deployment Management Lead (Change Management)Location:
Woodcliff Lake, NJJob Type:
On-going (Very long term for multiple years - potential for Contract to Hire)Contact Info:
Stuart Schwartz - [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
- The Deployment Management Lead operates within the Change & Deployment team that focuses on the implementation of client International products and services across our network, for both internal member firm adoption and client delivery.
This position drives adoption within member firms through deployment management programs, by:
- Providing guidance to global product owners on deployment strategy and develop plans for specific products to achieve the most optimal way to deploy;
- Closely working with member firm project teams to drive local adoption, facilitate knowledge transfer and tailor deployment approach to local circumstances;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders at global, regional and local level;
- Lead and manage the overall deployment of global products and services including country team activation and onboarding, deployment progress monitoring, and providing stakeholders with status updates and documenting issues and feedback.
- Contribute to development of product deployment approach, materials and tools, and manage ongoing enhancements based on member firm feedback.
- Deployment monitoring and reporting to the global product/service owners on product feedback and the deployment status.
- Collaborate with the overall Change & Deployment team to perform analysis, planning, impact assessments, global communications campaigns, and member firm toolkit development.
- Gather best practices and success stories, lessons learned, challenges, templates, local solutions and ideas and share them with the member firms, other regions and the global functions.
- Create and contribute to management presentations including the creation of reports to keep track of member firm product utilization and making sure teams are updated on a regular basis.
- Enable transition to product operational state, including change sustainment plan implementation, and handover to steady state operational support.