- TechDigital Corporation
- $105,110.00 -163,220.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
8 Dorchester Rd
Design solutions and visualize solutions with business partners
- Create strategy documents to supplement vision papers and relevant artifacts
- Manage the collaboration with business owners/stakeholders to understand the business needs,
- Lead workshops and JAD Sessions.
- Manage and plan the IT requirements elicitation efforts such as conducting stakeholder analysis
- Deliver the results of elicitation in the form of organized notes, requirements documents, and/or use cases.
- Spearhead the prioritization, solution assessment and validation of requirements with the business and project teams
- Develop supporting analysis documentation (including data dictionaries and use cases)
- Work with IT project managers to obtain consensus and signoff on requirements and deliverables
- Write user acceptance test plans and scripts and coordinate user acceptance test execution
- Work with project managers to obtain user acceptance test signoff
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team throughout the project
- Prepare senior level technical reports for executive management
- 10 years + Business Analysis/Solutions Design experience
- Ability to work directly with C' level and top executives.
- Project Management experience/exposure is a must
- Experience leading requirements/JAD sessions, meetings, calls
- Software development or Engineering experience is a plus
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams is a plus
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, bi, business finance, examiner, financial analyst, financial analytic, forecasting, government, investment fund
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...