Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis - $1,520 per week
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a dialysis travel nurse for a travel nursing job in New York, New York:
- Specialty: Dialysis
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 33.75 hours per week
- Shift: Days.
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #340193. Pay package is based on 33.75 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Skills: BSN highly preferred (if no BSN must have Extensive exp_ Must have BLS and ACLS NYS RN License -Must have prior exp in Hemodialysis unit- 2 years current dialysis experience as an RN -1 year travel exp-The hours of operations are Monday to Saturday 8:00AM to 20:15 PM The rest of hours RN s are on call by Rotation. We work Holidays also-7.5 every 2 weeks On call required.
We''re looking for Dialysis RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in New York, NY. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Dialysis Travel Nurse, you will provide care and support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal (kidney) failure. RNs should have experience and skill assisting pre- and during dialysis procedures, following physician orders.
As a Dialysis Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Prime dialyzer and bloodlines.
Record patients'' medical information and vital signs.
Prepare dialysis equipment.
Oversee dialysis treatment.
Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters.
Identify irregular dialysis reactions and notify appropriate medical team members.
Teach patient and significant others how to manage illness.
Dialysis Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Dialysis RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Skills: BSN highly preferred (if no BSN must have Extensive exp_ Must have BLS and ACLS NYS RN License -Must have prior exp in Hemodialysis unit- 2 years current dialysis experience as an RN -1 year travel exp-The hours of operations are Monday to Saturday 8:00AM to 20:15 PM The rest of hours RN''s are on call by Rotation. We work Holidays also-7.5 every 2 weeks On call required.
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it''s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that''s why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you''ve agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you''re eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse, travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel rn, dialysis nurse.
Associated topics: care unit, ccu, domiciliary, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...