Travel Nurse RN - Ambulatory Care - $2,016 per week
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Skyline Med Staff Nursing is seeking a ambulatory care travel nurse for a travel nursing job in New York, New York:
- Specialty: Ambulatory Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/8/2019
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days.
Additional information: Skyline Job ID #AA8003. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Day (7.5 Hours) 9:00 17:00.
We believe that travel is good for the soul. We want to be on your journey with you and find the right job that fits you
Skyline Med Staff is committed to one vision..... treating others the way that THEY want to be treated. The executive team at Skyline Med Staff focuses on a commitment to quality, consistency, and the highest level of service. Our team members continually strive to build long term relationships that center on you and helping you achieve your goals.
Some of the Benefits you will receive with Skyline Med Staff:
- Over 30 years of combined experience in the staffing industry
- Higher Take-Home Pay Rates
- Dedicated Personal Recruiter
- We are available to you 24/7
- Health Insurance Plan Options
- Tax Free Per Diems, Housing Stipends and Travel Reimbursements
- Joint Commission Certified
- Contracts in all 50 states
- Referral and Loyalty Bonuses
This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse, travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel rn, ambulatory care nurse.
Associated topics: asn, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive, mhb, nurse, psychatric, registed, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...