Travel Nurse RN - Ambulatory Care - $1,764 per week
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
NurseFly Travel Nursing with ProTherapy Staffing is seeking a ambulatory care travel nurse for a travel nursing job in New York, New York:
- Specialty: Ambulatory Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/8/2019
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 35 hours per week
- Shift: null.
Additional information: Pro Therapy Job ID #1144223. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 35 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Days.
ProTherapy Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing services to hospitals and health systems. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of therapists throughout the United States and offer a full array of solutions including travel physical therapy, per diem therapy, and health staffing. In addition, ProTherapy Staffing is a preferred national staffing partner to provide professional healthcare staffing services for government healthcare facilities nationwide.
- 401K and Roth IRA
- We staff PT''s, PTA''s, OT''s, COTA''s, and SLP''s
- We work for you to find the absolute best location, job type, and fit
- We have both liability insurance and workers compensation insurance
- We pay more than other staffing companies since the payout structure is in your best interest
- Family run environment
- We handle all your licenses, certifications, immunizations, and much more
This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse, travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel rn, ambulatory care nurse.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...