- $177,070.00 -177,070.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
The successful candidate will report to an Associate General Counsel and be primarily responsible for providing counsel specific to Eisai's pharmaceutical regulatory needs, including sales and marketing, scientific exchange and other medical activities, monitoring, co-promotions, and FDA standards for a variety of pipeline and in-line assets.
* Provides proactive and day-to-day legal support, advice and counsel on a variety of commercial and medical matters relating to assigned products, including promotional and medical affairs materials, labeling, sales training and media materials.
* Works to ensure Eisai's compliance with pharmaceutical laws including the Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act, PhRMA Code and FDA regulatory guidelines.
* Serves as the legal representative on promotional and scientific review committees.
* Within supervision, manages the legal and reputational risks of assigned business clients.
* Helps drive the implementation of legal strategy and policies.
* Develops training content as needed on legal and other risks.
Associated topics: dietetic, healthcare, histologist, immunoassay, medicine, microbiology, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, therapy, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...