Local CDL A Truck Driver - Early Start - Earn Up to $70,000 - $3,000 Sign On Bonus! - Middletown
Compensation: $42,550.00 - $60,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$60,000 - $70,000 average annual salary
Work for the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of CDL A delivery drivers for our location in Perryville, MD. Routes typically have 6-10 stops per day; routes will vary day to day and can change at any time.
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver''s License Class A Local Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Perryville, MD. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver''s license and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Salary for this position is $21.00 - $22.00/hour based upon prior experience, plus monthly and quarterly safety/case incentive, that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed. Overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Average annual salary is $60,000 - $70,000 per year. Full benefits after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations; 401k retirement plan enrollment on first day of employment.
- Monday-Friday; start times vary, typically between 12am - 6am, work 8-12 hours per day; work schedule may change; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be flexible with work schedule and willing to run all routes.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driver, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, otr company, over the road driving, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...