Emergency Medicine Physician
Compensation: $216,800.00 - $216,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A hospital in Pennsylvania is in need of an Emergency Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 10-12, 2020 - 6P-6A, January 25 & 26, 2020 - 6P-6A
- Schedule/Hours: 6p-6a
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: Patients per hour: 7a-3p 10-20 3p-11p 15-25 11p-7p 5-8
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Support Staff: Solo provider on shift, ED staff
- EMR/Charting: Med Series 4
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; ATLS; DEA; PALS
About the Location:
- Living in Pennsylvania puts outdoor lovers near trout-filled streams, scenic hikes, and cross-country skiing trails.
- Great outdoor activities and scenic landscape abound
- Surround yourself with American history, heritage, and culture
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) ###-#### or ...@medestar.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at
Please reference job # PA 20201
Associated topics: family, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...