Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Application Gateway Engineer to join our Global IT organization.
* Help ensure operational services are functioning within agreed service levels
* Lead troubleshooting in area(s) of knowledge
* Help ensure infrastructure supported is adhering to agreed security/patch levels
* Manage and work with vendors to help ensure the best services are provided, supporting the organization
* Monitor and report on budgets for services and contracts and statements of work
* Minimum five years of enterprise support experience; preferably from a professional services firm or large corporate environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Security, Systems Engineering or similar area from an accredited college or university; Master's degree is preferred
* Strong technical understanding of Enterprise Networking; including; routers, firewalls, load balancers and proxy servers
* Technical knowledge of Azure Networking: routers, firewalls, NSGs, load balancers and proxy servers
* Procedural familiarity in Enterprise Identity management with knowledge on all authentication protocols
* Experience in Azure Application Gateway is a plus
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...