- $181,150.00 -199,650.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in todays most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. Its also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, its no wonder were consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If youre as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Solution Architect to join our Global Technology organization.
- Oversee the technical deployment of KPMG business applications as directed by the Senior Solution Architect on behalf of BTSL (Business Technology Service Lead)
- Direct and apply the technical alignment of Global/Regional/Local configuration and deployment architectures with respect to supporting core infrastructure items; for example, operating systems, productivity tools, browsers, and database technologies
- Manage and implement the determination of requirements for all aspects of technical delivery and configuration, including: documentation, workshops, forums, training and contribute to their development and delivery and coordinate these activities and other communications as directed by ITS Global
- Work with Global/Regional/Local IT teams to help configure implementations, plan functional and performance testing as well as facilitate the transition of systems through delivery into formal support
- Minimum of five years experience as a Technical/Solutions Architect
- Minimum of eight years experience project experience in delivery of enterprise systems with an emphasis on globally available applications
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server including Always On, SharePoint 2016, Office 365, Windows Server products, Active Directory)
- High degree of professional knowledge with SharePoint (2016 and Online)
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions good knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings (Office 365) processes
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
View All KPMG Benefits
* Benefits vary by employment status.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative staff, administrative support, associate, chief operations officer, document, facilities, front desk, operations director, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...