What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
- High level understanding of with systems, networking, and vulnerabilities management- Working knowledge of NIST Risk Management (RMF) and Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)- Experience applying program and portfolio management to implement Federal mandates- Experience operationalizing specific IT and information protection guidance from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Office of Management and Budget (OMB)- Working knowledge of NIST guidance, e.g. 800-53 rev 4 Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations- Understanding of Security Information Enterprise Management (SIEM) Technologies, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)- Understanding of Cybersecurity Program Management- Understanding of Cybersecurity Metrics (KPI, KRI)- Work directly as part of a fast-paced client team with flexibility, and communicate IA and risk concerns - Maintain the highest levels of quality and client satisfaction- 3+ years of experience with cybersecurity technologies and/or risk management in the federal space
Requirement is to support High Value Asset Program operations, including Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) management, HVA assessment management and result analysis, application of NIST CSF Maturity Model to improve HVA Program to desired level of maturity, increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, and perform enterprise [cyber] risk management to improve the cybersecurity posture of the agency-s HVA enterprise. Qualifications
3+ years of experience with cybersecurity technologies and/or risk management in the federal space
A bachelors degree
- At least one of the following certifications: Security +, CAP, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment analysis and reporting- Experience with developing and presenting briefs to non-technical audiences and clients- Experience in project management- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of emerging cyber technologies preferred:
o Cloudo Identityo Mobility
This position requires a US Secret Security clearance. Additional Requirements
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Student Loan Paydown
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- provided by Dice Associated topics: cybersecurity, identity, iam, idm, information security, information technology security, malicious, security analyst, violation, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.