Senior C#.NET Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Conduent delivers mission-critical ?services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining C# .NET solutions and enterprise grade software.
- Participating in the design and development of complex business rules and back-end software.
- Communicating with Product Management to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Able to transform complex business rules and requirements into bill review engine.
- Strong OO software design / architecture skills and knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience in C#.NET.
- Designs, develops, tests and delivers various software modules in the worker’s compensation, bill review, and claims processing industry (NOT MUST)
- Uses C#, SQL, ADO, JSON, XML, IIS, web services, and/or various .NET / SQL Server tools on Windows platform.
- Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering software product releases on-time and within budget.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and develop innovative approaches to streamline and automate them.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize work, with the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently and to problem-solve complex technical issues.
- Ability to function as a team player and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to grasp complex requirements and specifications, then break them down for the purpose of implementation.
- Ability to determine how changes impact customers and other systems.
BE/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Loading some great jobs for you...