Master Data Management Product Manager
Compensation: $143,310.00 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT (MDM) PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for a talented and analytical Product Manager to help shape and drive our product strategy for data, analytics and business intelligence. You will play a pivotal role in defining the product roadmap and team backlogs as well as driving execution of Freewheel Advertiser s Master Data Management and data initiatives, including visualization tooling.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who loves data-driven analysis for product insights to help inform our product prioritization decisions, as well as teach others at the company how to do the same. You will have a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality through execution. You will develop product concepts from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and feedback from customers and prospects.
We work in a fast-paced environment and are seeking someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in an agile team. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a passion for advertising technology and solving complex business and technical challenges.
Serve as product manager for MDM for both our new Strata Platform and our data initiatives for existing products, including:
- Author product development specifications in an agile method typically writing user stories
- Do feature testing and contribute to the agile development team assigned to the PO to ensure that: questions are answered, deliverables are correct, and timelines are adhered to
- Work closely with Engineering and QA for product development, including design, testing, bug identification and resolution
- Author release notes as well as end-user help documentation related to the product
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements master data management strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Knowledge of agency master data structures and requirements
- Build consensus on product priorities leading to execution and ability to quickly shift priorities and seamlessly adapt to change
- Drive product development with cross-functional engineering teams and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Strong organization abilities; must possess the ability to work across multiple projects concurrently and maintain a high standard of quality
- Work with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, and Training teams to effectively launch, package, and market new products/features
- Foster Teamwork:
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Training, and Support teams to effectively launch, package, market and support our platform.
- Understanding of the media campaign workflow
- Experience working with customers in gathering needs assessments and creating workflow analysis
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools
Minimum qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Math, MIS, Information Technology, Business or related field; OR 7 to 11 years related experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience with accounting systems or media advertising technology
- 1-2 years product management or direct experience in project management for Application Development projects
- Knowledgeable in technology and software development processes
- Highly effective communication/presentation/ facilitation skills
- Strong persuasion, prioritization and communication skills
- Experience with developing data/BI tools
- Experience in the ad tech or media industries
- Experience with Lean/Agile development methodologies
The Product Manager will have no supervisory responsibilities, but must function well within project teams, working with POs, other PMs, tech leads, and other team members.
Working conditions are in agreement with conditions described within the company handbook unless explicitly noted in this document. The Product Manager will work within the company s offices, based on hours agreed upon by their manager. Travel is may be required. Limited work during weekends is required for program rollouts.
As well as working in a fun, friendly and focused environment that is challenging and rewarding on a daily basis, you will also get:
- Health/Rx/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comcast Courtesy Services within the Comcast footprint
- Free beverages, snacks, coffee, game room, as well as social and community events;
- Access to training platforms such as Pluralsight, Lynda.com and career development programs
- Assemble a team and participate in our Innovation days, where everyone is given free rein to build something that will awe the entire company;
- And many more!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data integrity, data quality, data warehouse, database, database administrator, etl, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...