Loading some great jobs for you...
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for defining, executing, and managing technology product roadmap for sell side programmatic advertising stack, including implementation of supply side platforms (SSPs) and enabling programmatic demand access to multi-platform, Spotlight inventory. Designs, implements, and sustains product lifecycle of Company#s applications and services. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what'' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages the full life cycle product roadmap to include analysis and planning related to product development, launch and deployment of sell side programmatic technology including SSPs, header bidding, and other platforms used to transact in programmatic marketplaces.
- Creates documents for architecture, design, technical requirements and service specifications. Presents architecture, design, and technical choices to internal audiences to enable programmatic demand on Spotlight linear and digital inventory.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and mentoring on the application of new technologies and system development methodologies, partnering with the yield team to integrate programmatic demand into holistic ad decisioning strategy.
- Monitors technical product progress to ensure strategies, goals and objectives are met. Aligns operational plans with business objectives. Communicates changes to all affected personnel.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...