Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for working cross-functionally to collect data and develop models to determine trends utilizing a variety of data sources. Imports,
cleans, transforms or manipulates data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Determines relevancy of data and identifies alternative data sources as needed to ensure analytics requested by business owners and technical associates can be completed.
- Analyzes large, complex data to determine actionable business insights using self-service analytics and reporting tools.
- Performs basic research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Writes complex SQL to query large data platforms such as Teradata, SQL server, Oracle, and Hadoop to obtain data necessary for analysis. Combines data as needed from disparate data sources to complete analysis.
- Participates in defining business intelligence requirements for projects and data requests.
- Participates in multiple enterprise-wide projects by providing data analysis to project leaders.
- Follows best practices and established policies in business intelligence data analysis, maintenance, and data quality.
- Produces a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
-Knowledge of cloud computing technologies, for example, AWS, Azure, etc.
-Experience with AWS S3, Athena and Redshift a plus.
-Experience with business intelligence reporting tools. (Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy etc.)
-Experience in Agile Methodology
- Bachelor s Degree
- Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, or related field
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what''s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...