Logistics Sales Engineer (Bryan)
Compensation: $107,770.00 - $163,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cognex is the global leader in the exciting and growing field of machine vision. With over $800 million of cash in the bank and no debt, we are a financially strong international company with a culture that maintains the fast paced, creative environment of a startup. Our employees, proudly called Cognoids, take their work seriously, but don't take themselves seriously. Our Work Hard, Play Hard, Move Fast culture recognizes our employees for their innovation, perseverance, and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.The Role:
This position is responsible for the field sales of Cognex Logistics Solutions. This is a sales role for a defined territory and/or set of Logistics end users, integrators and OEM s. While the primary focus is on ID opportunities, vision opportunities should be prospected for as well. The employee will work closely with Logistics Sales Manager to develop account strategies and tactics. The employee will be responsible for exceeding a defined quota at these assigned or newly found accounts and expanding our base of business at these accounts in. In addition, this position will participate in major ID and vision initiatives and coordinate with other individuals from sales, product marketing, development, and marketing communications on selected target opportunities. Embodies and core values of Cognex including Work Hard, Play Hard and Move Fast. Additional tasks will be assigned as needed by the manager.Essential Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Properly forecast and close logistics opportunities with OEMs and End Users.
- Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Prospects for new OEMs and End Users who are not using Cognex s logistics products.
- Build long-term relationships with OEMs and End Users that enable year over year growth.
- Utilize the 6 bullets sales process for winning at logistics accounts.
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites.
- Collaborate with counterparts from other territories on opportunities that are either integrated our installed in a different territory or where the decision makers don t reside in the LSE s territory.
- Follow up on customer inquiries, understand system requirements, and differentiate the Cognex solution.
- Generates proposals individually or in collaboration with Logistics Services team.
- Assists at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Coordinates trials and proof of concepts utilizing the Applications Engineering team.
- Maintain and continuously update project information in salesBook.
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Proven track record of sales performance in the Material Handling industry
- Proven track record of operating in a solutions sales environment.
- Industry knowledge in the logistics ID space
- Uses defined sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Ability to work independently is required
- Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
Additional Job DescriptionEqual Employment Opportunity
Cognex is an equal opportunity employer. Cognex evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: field service, install, lab, laboratory, microsurgery, sales applications engineer, solution engineer, trauma, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...