Compensation: $70,155.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Full-Time Payroll Coordinator, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Payroll Coordinator to process and verify payroll information on a timely basis while maintaining payroll records and ensuring that employee time is reported and processed accurately in the preparation of payroll checks and direct deposit vouchers. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Review and generate daily referrals
* Assisting in the processing of payroll
* Data entry
* Confirming time and attendance in preparation for payroll
* Fielding payroll related inquiries from employees and from other departments in the company
* Complete other tasks assigned by Supervisor
* Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
* Ability to work well with a team
* Computer skills and ability to master the Agency's software program
* Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage confidential information
* Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
* Bilingual English & Spanish
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (with occasional OT)
* 1 Week PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
* Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Associated topics: benefit specialist, compensation analyst, global compensation, insurance, payroll analyst, payroll transformation, pension, specialist, welfare, wellness
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...