- Cafe Altro Paradiso
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
16 Lispenard St
Caf Altro Paradiso opened in 2016 in a bright corner space on Spring street, with a brass bar and big windows that look out onto Hudson Square, the restaurant serves Italian food with chef and owner Ignacio Mattos light and quietly inventive touch, food that is comforting and memorable, reflecting his varied experiences and the cultures of New York City.
Are you looking to kick start your career or build on the experience you already have?
We have an exciting opportunity in our young and dynamic kitchen team for a dedicated and passionate cook, to work the line in a part or full time role with day or night time hours available.
The successful candidate will
- be able to adapt to and work well in a thriving, fast-paced environment
- have opportunities for a flexible schedule, career growth & development
- be able to work with some of New York and the world's best produce.
- have opportunites for real work/life balance with competitive rates
- have opportunites to attend off-site culinary and educational training sessions within our restaurant group
Estela, our sister restaurant has been named one of the World's 50 Best Restaurants and Ignacio was nominated for a James Beard Best Chef: New York award in 2014 and 2017. We pride ourselves on our food, product and service and push ourselves and each other to be better everyday.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please get in touch.
More detail about Cafe Altro Paradiso part of Matter House, please visit
Associated topics: cook, cutter, diner, dinner, fryer, line cook, persona de parilla, roasting, steakhouse, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...