At the present time we are looking for compassionate and dedicated Medication Aide/Technician to work in our Resident Services Wellness Department.
In this role, you will provide resident care services with kindness and compassion, while always maintaining the Resident s safety and comfort.
- Assist Residents with their ADLs and the administration of their medications
- Adhering to instructions provided by the Nurse Shift Supervisor and Wellness Director
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all Residents while following company policies and procedures
- Follow Medication Administration Records (MAR) and doctors orders
- Experience with the dementia and senior population
- An abiding love of seniors is mandatory
- Extremely reliable, dependable and observant
- Ability to work weekends
- Must have at least an HHA certificate
- Solid understanding of MAR's and doctors orders a plus (but will train the right individual)